Terms & Conditions
ECLIPSE BICYCLE RENTALS & TOURS
These terms and conditions (“Agreement”) apply to all users of this website, and all rentals and tours with Eclipse Bicycle Rentals and Tours.
In consideration of the terms contained herein, the parties agree as follows:
Rental terms are outlined below, and are subject to change from time to time. By continuing to use the website and / or booking and / or renting with us, you agree that you have read and are bound by our terms. Further, participants must read and sign the Release from Liability Agreement prior to rental.
- A credit card and valid drivers license or passport is required for rental deposit.
- Locks, helmets, baskets and maps are provided for free with rental.
- Participants must be 15 years of age or older; Exceptions can be made on a case-by-case basis.
- Participants younger than 18, must be accompanied by an adult; the agreement must be signed by the parent/guardian releasing the Company from liability.
- Participants must be in good health, be able to operate, control and balance the equipment at the time of rental. Please consult your physician.
- Participants are responsible for the rental equipment from the time the equipment is rented until the time it is returned, including damage and theft of rental equipment.
- Rental equipment is due back on the date/time agreed upon by the Company and the rider(s).
- Participants must inform The Company if the equipment is damaged or not working properly.
- Participants must comply with all traffic laws and ride with caution.
*READ CAREFULLY* Deposits, Payment, Reservations, Cancellation and Refund Policy:
– We accept cash and all major credit cards for payment.
– Late returns are subject to additional charges and late fees.
– Damaged equipment is subject to repair costs.
– If the rental period is extended, the undersigned authorizes the Company to charge the credit card on file for monies due without the cardholder present.
– If the bicycle(s) is returned in the condition in which it was lent, your account will only be charged the rental costs.
– If the bicycle(s) is returned in with damages, your account will be charged for the damages incurred during the rental period.
– Once the rider(s) agrees to the riding terms, is fitted and receives riding instructions, signs the rider agreement, and departs on the bike, no refunds will be issued.
Lost or damage bells will result in a $30 replacement charge.
Damaged baskets will result in a $30 replacement charge.
Damaged seats will result in a $50 replacement charge.
Lost or damaged helmets will result in a $50 replacement charge.
Lost or damaged locks will result in a $50 replacement charge.
A $10 cleaning fee will be charged to your account for bikes that require special cleaning to return to service line i.e. excessive mud, decorations etc.
If the bicycle(s) is stolen, your account will be charged $500 per stolen bike.
For all Bike Rentals and Land Tours listed below, there is a minimum of 24 hours cancellation for a full refund. Any cancellation made less than 24 hours prior to the rental will result in no refund for that Rental or Land Tour. This holds true for (All Bike Rentals, Beach Tour, Ultimate Island Tour, Discovery Southern Tour).
For all Boat Tours listed below, There is a minimum of 72 hours (3 days) cancellation for a full refund. Any cancellation made less then 72 hours (3 days) prior to the rental will result in no refund for that Boat Tour. This holds true for (Honeymoon Harbour and Sapona Day Trip Bimini Tour).